Job Title: LV MCC/Switchgear Testing Engineer (Indonesia)
As one of the world's leading engineering companies, my client helps customers to use electrical power efficiently and increase industrial output in a sustainable manner. If you are interested in being part of a purposeful and challenging project, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for LV MCC/Switchgear Testing Engineers, who will be based in Indonesia.
Contract Duration: September '18 - November '18, and February '19 - May '19 (5 months)
- All units of MCC need to be checked electrically, mechanically and tested
- Make evaluation regarding components which need to replaced/refurbished/repaired
- Inspection regarding fitment of new components
- Evaluate wiring checks, loose connection, healthiness of existing cables inside MCC
- Evaluate condition of Terminal blocks, power and control cable termination
- Mechanical checks - door interlock, condition of base channel, paint as well as gland plates
- Issue report after completion of the checks and evaluation
- Minimum university degree in electrical engineering
- 5 years of LV MCC/Switchgear Testing experience, in steel projects
- Proficiency in spoken English is an added advantage, as liaising may be involved
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321