The preferred candidate will have the following experience:
- 5 years experience in Machinery Diagnostic Solutions
- Ability to diagnose machinery problems based upon: vibration data, operational data, and customer communications.
- Provide Technical direction, and assistance to the customer, user and other field personnel in the diagnostic long-term maintenance for rotating machinery.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to convey technical concepts to business and technical personnel.
- Ability to foresee a customers's need for information or work practice to achieve higher plant reliability.
- Perform installations, commissioning, and troubleshooting software products.
- Complete timely service reports and invoice packaging for customers.
- Create and review technical reports a day to day basis.
- Track, report, and forecast financials on individual projects on a regular basis.
Benefits of the opportunity will include:
- Long-term opportunity with a Fortune 100 Company.
- Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision.
- Great Hours
- Competitive pay compared to the rest of the market.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office