Machinery Diagnostics Engineer
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH126869
Location: South Korea
Sector: Craft Services, Oil and Gas
Date posted: 05/06/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
- The MDS Engineer will provide services that will range in scope from the setup of transducers and test instrumentation in order to satisfy specific field services project test objectives
- Work on on-site or remote rotating machinery
- Provide customers with technical direction and/or project management
- Timely completion of standard service reports, invoicing packages, and other administrative requirements.
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality
- Support the business growth initiatives
- Make decisions based on business impact and technical data
- Configure portable data to acquire appropriate vibration response data
- Optimize the condition monitoring system
- Recognize and accurately diagnose machinery malfunctions (alignment, rotor balance, instabilities, etc.) and advise the maintenance team on what to do
- Involved in machinery start up/ turnaround assistance
- Possess a bachelor degree in Engineering
- Min 4 years' experience in condition based monitoring and/or oil & gas environment or relevant field
- Knowledge of rotating machinery operation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to read and write in both Korean and English is mandatory
- Strong computer and network skills with familiarity of MS office products
- Self-starter with minimal supervision requirement; able to work independently; ability to prioritize, organize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to set and meet aggressive targets
- Able to travel extensively and work over-time.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321