Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : 92867
Location: Wales, Wrexham
Sector: Design & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Built Environment
Salary: £33000 - £35000 per annum + Pension, Bupa, Generous holidays
Date posted: 12/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Maintenance Engineer (Continental Shift)
I am currently recruiting a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer on a continental shift basis.
This role is for a leading Food and FMCG company, based at their site in Coventry. This position will be responsible for carrying out work assignment issued by the manager to maximise effectiveness of the Shift.
You will be responsible for:
* Resolving breakdowns
* Fault finding
* Rout cause analysis
* Carrying PPM
* Ordering / purchasing spares and equipment
* Completing all necessary paperwork
* Ensuring hygiene of equipment
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience of working as a maintenance engineer within a food / fmcg business.
* HNC, ONC, BTEC or NVQ in Electrical or Mechanical / Maintenance related discipline.
* IEE 17th Edition
* Will be able to demonstrate a level of competence in both mechanical and electrical maintenance as this is a multi-skilled role.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to carry out this role and are interested in working a continental shift pattern with a leading employer who can offer excellent career progression then please apply online or for more information please call Paul on 0161 227 4917
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office