MAINTENANCE ENGINEER / TECHNICIAN
Our client are a Biodiesel factory that operates in Hong Kong with the capacity to produce 100,000 tons of low-carbon transport fuel per year. Process multiple feedstocks, including cooking oil and grease trap oil. Nearly all of Hong Kong's consumption is collected and put through the Biodiesel factory and reused to run Hong Kong's transportation system and private usage. As this establishment began 5 years ago it's time to expand the operations team and seek for experienced maintenance engineers and technicians.Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Project Production Manager
- Oversee plant maintenance within the establishment
- Manage and Coordinate maintenance technicians
- Upgrade technical standards and specifications, tender contractor management
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Carry out inspections of facilities and maintenance repairs
- Record and Report maintenance issues and daily activities to senior
- Higher Dip. or above with related Facilities/Maintenance Engineering including Electrical/Mechanical or Building Services related disciplines
- 3-5 years and above plant maintenance, BIODESIEL Factory experience
- Strong problem solving and team lead skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as a Maintenance Technician
Please contact me for further information and a confidential talk about our client's opportunity.
You can reach us on Tel: +852 3726 8223. Shortlisted candidates will only be contacted. For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office