My Client is looking for a Maintenance Manager who has strong and proven Maintenance experience in facility and equipment reliability and improvement in a matured upstream oil and gas offshore facilities.
- Have more than 20 years' oil and gas industry experience with at least 10 years' experience in direct supervision of Maintenance team
- Capable experience in managing, provide guidance and leadership to the Maintenance team
- Strong knowledge and proficient in these areas: maintenance, inspection, process, production, design engineering, risk assessment, quality, HSE and rotating equipment
- Proven experience in Maintenance technology such as Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) and Reliability Centre Maintenance (RCM)
- Proven experience in annual Maintenance programme plans and budgets
- Strong experience with compliance to Maintenance activities with Company, Petronas and Government requirements and regulations
This role will be either a permanent role or direct hire contract and is based at our office in KLCC with regular visits to offshore facilities. For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321