With over 20 years' experience, our client has been leading the way with forward thinking mine solutions, the enhancement of modern equipment and unique operating techniques.
Our client may be one of the largest mining contractors, operating nation-wide, however they continue to provide an extremely high quality service to all their clients whilst harbouring a people-orientated approach.
As a result of the mining market heating up, our client is currently seeking a Maintenance Manager to work across all mobile plant operations.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Developing and implementing maintenance strategies throughout the team
- Managing the maintenance budget, monthly forecasting, cost savings etc.
- Fostering a supportive and collaborative culture across the team
- Providing ethical and well-rounded leadership to all team members
- Oversee the coordination and delegation of tasks across teams during a shutdown and in the workshop and field
- Drive a strong safety culture, promoting
- Attend various meetings; including daily pre-starts, planning, pre and post shutdowns
- Execution of all maintenance management activity on site
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- 5-10 years' experience in a similar role, managing large mobile fleets
- Trade Qualification in Diesel Mechanics or an equivalent Tertiary qualification
- A strong commercial acumen with a long term focus
- Sound local of knowledge of the Pilbara region
- Has exposure to Komatsu, CAT and Westrac equipment
- Work on a 8/6 roster
If you fill the criteria above, please contact Claudia Tan at Spencer Ogden on 6280 2412 or Claudia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications, please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office