Maintenance Manager - Power Plant
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH113992
Sector: Plant Outage, Operations & Maintenance, Power
Salary: US$8000 - US$10000 per month + benefits
Date posted: 03/10/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
As part of the Head of Section of the Maintenance Section reporting to the EVP (O&M), this role exists to:
- Lead and engage personnel in Maintenance (Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation & Control) to work as an integrated team under O&M Division to optimize resources and enhance productivity.
- Strategic key position to ensure comprehensive maintenance of all the assets at the Power Station including the non-process areas, are undertaken in compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements applicable Engineering Standards and code of practices.
- Ensure maintenance is optimized financially and is undertaken in a safe, timely and effective manner to achieve the Company's targets on workplace safety and health, reliability and availability of generating units including cyber security of industrial control system, and efficiency for the plant, energy and water.
- Change the mindsets of experienced and long serving maintenance personnel to accept and operationalize the new target operating model together with the new organization structure.
- Improve and update the maintenance practices, process and scheduling function as well as build up competency of team members to work cohesively with other teams to deliver key outcomes through effective use of identified tools and systems.
Qualifications & Experiences
- A degree/ diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or Instrumentation and Control system) or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum 15 years' experience working in a maintenance environment
- Strong knowledge in maintenance and engineering best practices in a power station with combined cycle plants operating with natural gas/diesel firing capability and using seawater for cooling purpose, open cycle gas turbines, high sulphur fuel oil/ natural gas fired steam generating units and extra high voltage transmission equipment.
- Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) software for maintenance environment
- Strong knowledge with following ISO management systems - ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001, ISO 50001, ISO 22301.
- Strong knowledge in workplace safety and health, security and environmental protection
- Experienced in Staff management & Contractor management
- Strong Management of operating and capital expenditures
- Implementation of all cost effective maintenance plans within budget and schedule without incident and compromise to quality.
- Experiences associated with maintenance activities such as job costing, work scheduling, work order, risk assessment, permit to work system, procurement of services and materials and managing OEMs are important.
- Strong in communication skills (spoken and written) for internal and external stakeholders management
- Leadership skills to engage and motivate all employees, especially those experienced and long serving, under Maintenance to work cohesively as a team, and interact effectively with Operations as well as others in the Company.
- Financial skill to manage OPEX and CAPEX
- Skills with Process Safety, management of critical spares and engineering risk assessment are essential.
- Computer skill in particular CMMS
- Skills to manage technical incidents involving power plant and equipment, the associated system and processes during an emergency.
- Prioritise works, organize and manages resources to achieve expected results.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321