Spencer Ogden are working with a leading Maintenance/Services company to engage an experienced Maintenance Planner/Scheduler for a 6-7 month contract at a Power Station in Western Australia.
You will be resonsible for Planning/Scheduling, Coordinating and Reporting on Minor and Major maintenance tasks at the Power Station.
To be considered for this position you must have previous Power Station Maintenance/ Outage experience and:
- Advanced knowledge/ experience with SAP
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role in Australia
- High regard for workplace policy and safety
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full Australian working rights
- Immidiate availability
You will be required to be based in or close to Bunbury, Western Australia for the duration of the contract or DIDO to/ from Perth as required. This is a residential contract.
Please send your CV detailing relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 6280 2417.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office