With a strong pipeline for exciting projects nation-wide, our client prides themselves on their innovative approach to their services.
The foundation of their business is built around their people, offering a cohesive and supportive culture, long term progression plans and a true dedication to health and safety on all sites.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor specialised in mobile plant to join their team at one of their newly commissioned plants, directly reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent.
- Conserve all equipment in a fit for purpose state at all times
- Manage a workshop team of 30+ trades and delegate daily tasks according to priority and skill capabilities of the team
- Complete the scheduled maintenance plan every week
- Work in conjunction with Maintenance Planners on shut down and repair tasks to ensure maximum equipment availability
- Embody the company's safety standards and protocol at all times and ingrain this in your team
- Display strong leadership qualities at all times and manage all equipment and personnel in an effective manner at all times
- 3-5 years' post trade experience, managing a team of 20 minimum
- Diesel Fitter trade qualification is essential
- A highly driven work ethic and meticulous approach to their work
- Flexibility, working a 2/1 roster
- Substantial exposure to maintenance planning processes including shut downs
- Strong organisational skills in relation to maintenance planning and scheduling
- Ability to lead, inspire and mentor their workforce effectively
If you fulfil the criteria above and wish to know more, please contact Claudia Tan at Spencer Ogden on 6280 2412 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion today.
As a result of the large volume of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office