With over 30 years' experience in both the Australian and overseas markets, our client has been setting the standard across the mining industry since their establishment.
Continuously harnessing modern technology and innovative processes, our client has a consistent track record
Due to the mining industry's recent incline, our client is looking for an experienced and passionate Maintenance Superintendent to work harmoniously with their back to back counterpart, coordinate all maintenance activity in the field and workshop. This role will have you directly reporting to the Maintenance Manager.
If you are successful in this role, you will be responsible for;
- Management and coordination of workshop personnel and delegating appropriately to Maintenance Supervisors to ensure tradespersons are working in a safe manner and to standard standards in a safe and efficient manner
- Liaising with site managers and maintaining a large mobile underground equipment fleet of up to 20
vehicles within budget constraints
- Weekly, monthly and long term planning for all maintenance on site, including shut downs
- Embodying a strong safety culture across the board
- Overseeing and supporting adherence to company policies and procedures as well as to statutory regulations, standards and guidelines, as required
- Collaborating with Maintenance Planners to ensure the operational schedules are met in accordance with strategic operational planning
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in a Maintenance Supervisory role and at least 5 years' 2 years' experience in a Superintendent role
- An applicable trade certificate, tertiary degree in engineering or equivalent
- Proficient interpersonal and communication skills; both verbal and written
- Must have exposure in leading large underground mobile fleets
- Highly efficient in using computerised maintenance management systems
If you fulfil the criteria above and wish to know more, please contact Claudia Tan at Spencer Ogden on 6280 2412 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion today.
As a result of the large volume of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office