Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH113467
Location: Belgium, Walloon Brabant, Nivelles
Sector: Onshore, Mechanical, Oil and Gas
Date posted: 20/09/2017
PPENDIX 4 - DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
Profile A: Construction Supervisor
- Interpersonal skills in the Client-Supplier relationship .
- Preparation of documents necessary for the submission of applications for various permits.
- Encoding Purchase Requests in SAP.
- Analyze the work to be carried out and evaluate the risks of this work.
- Management of co-activities and organization of work requiring a shutdown.
- Supervise planning or plan work.
- Communicate the detailed work schedule to the managers for integration into the maintenance work schedule.
- Establish different permits (Notice, Order, Planning Order, Fire Permit and Risk Analysis) in SAP and SECUSINE.
- Provide explanations requested to the Production Controller, HSEI Coordinator and Team Leader for approval of permits.
- Kick-off meeting to communicate the standards to be complied with and to write the meeting report.
- To direct, coordinate, organize and supervise the execution of the Works:
* Follow-up work site ie: conformity specifications and file good for construction, specification Total, respect planning and to raise the problems encountered.
* Follow-up security site ie: compliance with instructions, safety evaluation, team meeting plus report and to raise the problems encountered.
- Ensure compliance with deadlines, costs, environment and safety. For more information about this role please contact our London office