Responsible for performing a variety of routine and complex tasks including setup, troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, and improvement of all production equipment. Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels of spare parts for all production equipment. Updates all appropriate logs, charts, and records.
* Troubleshoots, repairs and provides preventive maintenance to equipment according to a maintenance schedule to ensure that production schedules are met with properly functioning equipment.
* Keeps accurate and timely records/logs of maintenance and other documents.
* Understands the proper use of bench grinders, sanders, drill presses, surface grinders, manual milling, and associated equipment.
* Assists Group Leader on projects as required.
* Read prints, basic drawings, and electrical schematics.
* Communicates at all levels effectively, both verbal and in writing. Supports "team" concept of getting the job done. Perform other duties as directed or required. Proper use and care of equipment.
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-2 years of related experience.
* Must have an ability to troubleshoot a problem to completion and repair.
* Working with Manual Machines
* Working with CNC Machines
* Maintenance Technician
* Knowledgeable in the procedures and safety measures in area(s) of specialty.
* Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Must be open to night and weekends
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office