Management of the site Plant Modifications process from initial concept through prioritisation, work scoping, design and execution in order to deliver: operational, EHS, reliability, quality and business improvements. This is a key role in delivering successful and safe engineering management of change on site.
An engineer with project management background and strong Health & Safety influence
5+ years of relevant experience
Safety conscious (Root Cause Analysis and Hazards)
* Proactively promote a positive Health and Safety culture and ensure adherence to JM policies, including HR, EHS and Security.
* Ensure contractors are properly managed and that they conform to all quality, HR, EHS and security standards/policies.
* Issuing and managing permits to work as well as reviewing and creating risk assessments and method statements.
* Highlight risks inherent in plant mods and coordinate/participate in hazardous operation studies.
* Raise reports for any incidents, accidents or learning events witnessed. Chair monthly Plant Modification meeting ensuring minutes are circulated and Plant Mod log is updated.
* Work closely with customers and stakeholders to understand the requirements and scope of each plant mod in order to draft a solution proposal.
* Generate a project plan for each plant mod including budget costing.
* Hold regular meeting updates to relevant stakeholders.
* Manage the execution of plant mods through Management of Change process ensuring all JM standards are adhered to.
* Ensure engineering design drawings and documentation is updated as required.
* Work with the maintenance planning team to ensure PPMs reflect plant mods.
* Providing technical support to engineering/process issues as requested.
* Participate in RCA investigations.
* Participate in project design meetings to offer guidance for maintenance requirements and best practice.
* Supporting engineering department goals and objectives.
* To co-ordinate and participate in departmental meetings.
* Support technical training and guidance as required to engineering and production staff.
* Actively participate in company communications including toolbox talks, safety flashes, shift handover, performance meetings and monthly business updates.
* Management of contractors to deliver contracted engineering works to JM standards.
* Provide technical training and guidance as required to engineering and production staff.
* Contribute towards the development of the PPM plans for site equipment including the development of condition monitoring on site.
* Participate in activities such as 5S, CES, Root Cause Problem Solving and Standard Work.
For more information about this role please contact our London office