Leading, established and stable company with decades of growth in Hong Kong are looking to add a Manager of audit to their team to assist with Whistle-blowing and investigations for the company.
What does the role involve?
- Support internal audit function in appraising the strength and weakness of corporate governance, risk management and internal controls
- Perform financial and operational audits
- Assist in due diligence and feasibility studies for new projects
- Perform ad hoc reviews upon request
- Prepare timely reports to management
What experience do you need?
- University graduate with a recognized professional qualification
- At least 6 years' audit experience, preferably gained in the internal audit function of a diversified group and/or international audit firm
- A team player who is pro-active and able to work independently
- Have strong communication & analytical skills and be versatile as well as resourceful
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese; Fluency in Putonghua is required
- PRC experience is preferred and occasional travel to PRC is required
For more information please contact Andre Springett at Spencer Ogden either through applying on this advert or directly at Andre.email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office