Manager- Information Security
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : MB28072016SC
Location: England, Cambridgeshire, Reading
Sector: Technology, IT Strategy & Transformation, Power
Salary: £60000 - £100000 per annum
Date posted: 29/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Seeking experienced Information Security Managers for a research & development company based in Cambridge.
- Own and manage information security throughout the organization
- Lead the business, maintain Cyber Essentials and provide security awareness training to the team members
- Review and evolve the information security strategy,advise on architectural design decisions
- Work with the Security Analyst on relevant security threats, understand and determine business risk
- Keep up to date on relevant security threats, highlight to the appropriate team members and proactively lead the response Provide security awareness training to all staff members
-A degree in Computer Science or a related subject
-A relevant security qualification such as CISSP, CISM or CISA.
-A thorough and authoritative understanding of data protection governance.
-Experience of successfully leading an organisation to obtain ISO27001 and ISO22301.
-A thorough understanding of the available tools and technologies to protect and monitor information security.
What's there for you?
-Health care & Travel Insurance
-CC Social clubs Events & Parties
If you are interested in the above, please click apply and I will get back to you in the next 72 hours.
For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office