Manager - Investor Relations
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : NYC-PR26
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Finance, Finance & Accounting, Utilities
Date posted: 03/02/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
- Responsible for assisting in the management, coordination and implementation of the investor relations work plan
- Serves as point of contact for investor issues, including acting as Company spokesperson to the financial community (analysts, portfolio managers, individual investors, etc.)
- Responsible for the content on the Company's investor relations web site
- Undergraduate degree required preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Economics. MBA a plus.
- Minimum of four years of experience in finance-related fields such as investor relations, investment banking, financial research, or financial communications (MBA can substitute for two years of experience)
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work well independently in the absence of supervision
- Experience in finance-type assignments and knowledge of financial statements of publically-traded companies
- Ability to effectively communicate complicated financial concepts to a broad audience of financial and non-financial people
- High growth team, could build out two direct reports underneath the Manager
- Strong opportunity for Internal Promotions
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.