Our client is a giant listed property developer in Hong Kong with a brand which is reputable for its excellence in property development with a vibrant and attractive working culture, with exciting plans to rapidly expand their project portfolio in Hong Kong.Responsibilities
- Conducting analytics data strategy, for example of data capture, data enhancement, data cleansing with internal / external data management capability to enable quality analytics.
- Managing business units analytics through statistical modeling and provide expertise when advanced analytics is required.
- Delivering the value adding analytics insights into relevant business actions by partnering with business units.
- Producing regular performance tracking report and relevant analysis with initial action plan in order to meet business targets.
- Presenting an effective business insights sourced from analytics reports to senior management for business decision making.
- Working closely with interdepartmental business heads to provide timely financial planning & performance analysis reports.
- Participating in development and monitoring the scorecards / KPIs and highlight areas for both business decision making and management review.
- Monitoring Property Market Trend, Intelligence, Data & Price, Rental revenue and catchment area analysis.
- Degree holder in Real Estate or related disciplines in Finance/Economics / Business.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in developers, Funds, Research firms, Retail, FMCG, Real Estate Consulting firms, banking industry.
- Familiar with marketing research methodologies & advanced analytic techniques, ideally able to use advanced data analysis tools & techniques.
- Strong business acumen, and problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Highly intellectual, curious and thirst for learning , passionate in drawing out the business implications.
- Excellent communication skills of written and verbal in English and Chinese, excellent in presentation.
- Very Attractive Salary Package Above Market Average
- 5 Days Work
- Giant Developer Platform
- Permanent Role with High Upward Mobility in Long-Term Career Development
- Highly Innovative and Wide-Range of Projects Portfolio
- Education Allowance, Medical Insurance, MPF
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a client that continually promotes within and offers the potential for strong career progression throughout the organization.
If you are interested, please send your updated resume with salary package to Elvis Lee on elvis.lee @ spencer-ogden.com"> For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office