Our client is a listed company in engineering sector in Hong Kong & China.
We are now looking for high caliber professionals with keen interest in pursuing a career in China business as well as others who see Chinese experience as beneficial to their career development in other business areas. The candidate filling this vacancy shall work as a team member in carrying out the multiple roles of the team as follow:
- Implement the sales and marketing strategy
- Formulate sales and marketing policies and procedures.
- Set up an internal sales and marketing reporting system.
- Develop sales data collection procedures and collect data from China assets on a timely basis.
- Perform regular checks on the sales data, including but not limited to cost structure,risk analysis, etc.
- Coordinate with China assets to identify power market sales and marketing management deficiencies and ensure effective measures are taken to improve and eliminate risks.
- Share power market sales and marketing management experience and learning internally within the China assets.
- Provide timely update of the policy development to China Business Unit management and communication with project personnel.
Experience & Skills
- Over 10 years of experience in power and energy-related area(s) required; with previous experience in power sector reform or direct sales arrangement preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, decision-making and management abilities.
- Strong initiative to adapt to a changing business environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills for internal and external communication: engagement with stakeholders (governments, Power Grid Companies, and market participants).
- Good at developing sales and marketing strategy with the ability to grasp the overall situation.
- Good professionalism and professional ethics, has a strong appeal and cohesion.
- Strong communication and coordination ability.
- Able to work under high stress conditions and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written skills in English and Chinese.
- Innovative and adaptive to changing situations.
- Ability of developing self and cultivating subordinates.
- Computer skills in MS word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Willing and be flexible to travel frequently as and when required.
- Station in Shenzhen
- A recognized university degree or above in related major of engineering type, finance, business administration or marketing.
Candidates who are interested in this opportunity. Please apply this job or send your CV to richmond.mui @spencer-ogden.com For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office