My client is a HK listed conglomerate, major business is global trading.
They are looking for Finance Manager/Sr. Finance Manager who is good in consolidation, statutory reporting and ensure compliance with requirements.
- Contol group consolidation process and review global Group companies accounting and financial reporting
- Strong experience in listed group statutory reporting, ensure Compliance with statutory requirements
- Familiar with listing rules and accounting standards
- Provide insight to formulate financial SOP and standardization
- Assist and coordinate in audit
- Degree in Business, Finance / Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- Qualified member of the HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience, experience in big four CPA firms is preferred
- Strong experience in listed group statutory reporting
- Proficiency in written and spoken Putonghua, English and Cantonese
Please contact Keith Leung (email@example.com) if you have any query.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office