Managing Director, Korea (Animal Nutrition)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH104914
Location: South Korea
Sector: Offshore, Sales & Business Dev, Oil and Gas
Date posted: 30/03/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
The role of Managing Director require with deep knowledge of products & market, is to provide complete and appropriate service and solutions for all customers to meet "customers' needs", at the same time, develop new sales opportunities to boost sales growth and profitability. The position plays a key role in expanding business by increasing sales value & profit through value selling and the marketing distribution concept.
* Responsible for developing and managing a professional sales team
* Collaborate with Sales Director to define and implement the sales strategy and marketing plans to improve overall market share in all product lines
* Responsible for establishing and controlling budget for sales promotion and trade shows
* Responsible for direct sales and developing new accounts by visiting prospective customers
* Collect market intelligence which includes market, product and competitor analysis
* Handle and resolve customers 'issues by developing solutions and making recommendations to Management
* Attend international conferences, trade shows and industry seminars to promote the company profile as and when required
* Establish training programs to educate sales teams in the areas of new account sales and growth
* Hold regular meeting with sales teams and conduct sales performance reviews
* Involved in preparing reports such as sales report, activity status reports etc.
* A Bachelor degree in animal nutrition/husbandry
* At least years' experience in sales management with network in the animal nutrition and/or animal health industry
* Preferably with experience in managing a team
* Dynamic and creative
* Possess good leadership skills, assertive and result oriented
* Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
* Possess strong problem solving skills
* Good command of written and spoken English
* Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Frequent domestic travel within Korea is expected
Interested applicants, please send in your resume in Words format to Jaslynn.email@example.com, thank you!
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Registration Number: R1548521
Licence Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321