Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced Mergers & Acquisition professional to for a unique opportunity in the smart energy sector.
Our client are a major manufacturer and software solutions provider within the Smart Energy secotr. They specialise within IoT and Smart metering. They work with the major energy suppliers globally with their smart solutions. Due to expansion within the business the position has become available for a driven professional to join their key management team.
The role itself will see you report directly to the CFO and board where you will be responsible for presenting new opportunities where they can partner and acquire businesses to further strengthen their presence in the industry. The role itself is based in Slovenia, but are open to candidates from European countries with experience from the utilities, telecoms, energy or finance sector.
To be considered you will possess the following:
* Proven M&A History/success which can be from the energy, utilities, automotive, innovation, software or telecoms sector
* Must have strong analytical background and be able to present findings to the board and wider audience
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Must be a team player, as the successful candidate needs to work across multiple business lines within as well as the board
* Must be ambitious, dynamic and strives for success in line with our clients ambitions
* Will need to be based in Slovenia for the working week and flexible to travel.
* Languages: English must be at high business level, additional languages are desirable (German, French, Spanish)
In return you will be rewarded with a copmetitve salary and benefits package
For more information about this role please contact our London office