Manufacturing Engineering Specialist
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH128332
Location: England, Gloucestershire, South Gloucestershire
Sector: Test & Manufacturing Engineering, Aerospace
Salary: £50000 - £62000 per annum
Date posted: 22/06/2018
You will be responsible for:
- providing manufacturing engineering expertise for brake components
- survey the industrialization of new or modified systems.
- assessing manufacturability of the design and systematic technical risks
- influence supplier design.
- creating a network of specialists to support technologies and production techniques.
- carbon brake manufacturing experience
- project management experience
- knowledge of future material developments
- production acceptance testing techniques and acceptance criteria.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail or for a more detailed description, please contact Daniel Clark on 0161 227 4921.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office