Client group is seeking to fill a contract position to provide support on various marketing projects and perform associated administrative duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting basic research and interviewing project staff to develop core marketing materials, and providing proposal support as needed.
- 2 years of marketing experience within the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry (a focus on power-related projects is preferred), as well as basic familiarity with mechanical and electrical engineering terminology.
- Possess strong writing and editing skills and the ability to organize and manage complex documents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and familiarity with PowerPoint and Excel are required
- Graphic design skills and familiarity with InDesign are a plus.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.