The ideal candidate will have experience within the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry (a focus on power-related projects is preferred), strong writing and editing skills, and the ability to organize and manage complex documents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Collaborating with technical teams to develop complex proposals on a tight schedule. The marketing coordinator will analyze RFPs and help shape proposal strategy, manage the planning and development of content, contribute information and draft appropriate sections, edit text for clarity and consistency, and prepare final documents for submission. This task requires strong proposal management, writing, editing, and document formatting skills, as well as close attention to detail.
* Contributing to the creation of marketing materials, including brochures, fact sheets, project descriptions, resumes, presentations, and video content, by researching information and drafting content for review.
* Working with marketing and communications staff to plan industry conference logistics, develop required materials, and participate in post-conference analysis.
* Performing graphic design tasks including the creation of organizational charts, tables, and concept graphics. Proficiency in InDesign is a plus.
* Provide administrative support as needed within the energy marketing group.
* A bachelor's degree in the liberal arts, journalism, or a related field.
* 1-3 years of marketing experience preferably in the architecture and engineering industry and familiarity with the power and energy sector.
* Strong writing and editing skills. The candidate must be able to draft copy incorporating technical or industry information, and edit technical content with accuracy.
* The ability to manage the proposal process effectively under challenging conditions, including dispersed teams and tight deadlines.
* Experience in researching, creating, and maintaining core marketing documents such as project summaries and resumes.
* Solid experience performing writing and editing tasks, including technical writing.
* Strong graphic design skills.
* Knowledge of industry terminology, trends, and project types with the power and energy sector.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.