As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans in order to attract potential clients and retain existing ones. You will oversee a growing marketing team and collaborate to coordinate marketing campaigns, company brand visibility, conferences and growth efforts. Responsibilities of a Marketing Manager include but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of marketing such as external marketing, branding and presentations of JRM Construction Management LLC.
- Must have experience of marketing concepts along with an in depth understanding of financial planning and strategies.
- Establish leading ideas that align with the company's goals and vision to help promote profitability within the organization.
- Collaborate with Department heads to create marketing strategies and oversee the implementation of those strategies internally.
- Compile market analysis based on research findings and present research trends to senior leadership.
- Analyst results and implements necessary changes based on research findings with approval from executive leadership.
- Manage, develop and oversee the production of media releases across all social media platforms.
- Establish relationships with external clients while finding new ways to promote business through different media avenues.
- Provide guidance, assistance and lead marketing team with direction on all current and upcoming projects.
- Utilize current marketing team to plan, coordinate and execute meetings and/or client tours of upcoming completed projects.
- Oversee the production of newsletters on a regular or as needed basis.
- Proof-read, edit, enhance and review all marketing content to implement on the company's website (including all intranet updates - bios, photographs, etc.).
- Ensure the current marketing team manages delivery of corporate identity materials such as letterhead, business cards, email signatures and brochures.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of marketing experience in real estate, architectural, engineering or construction industry.
- Preferred ability to design website but not mandatory.
- Must possess superior organizational skills; sets priorities; meets deadlines; and carefully proofs own work.
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Characteristics to include but not limited to being upbeat, energetic, takes initiative, dependable, takes pride in work, and works well within a team.
- The qualified candidate will be detail oriented; able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, extremely professional and customer service oriented.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.