.The business unit provides program, project and construction management services and engineering, design and construction support services to public electric utilities, investor owned utilities, private developers across the U.S. Projects our Division is engaged in include, but are not limited to, the following: conventional generation technologies as well as cogeneration, combined-cycle generation, hydropower and the use of renewable energy sources.
Specific duties include:
· Sourcing and organizing U.S. power generation market intelligence
· Assisting with development of, and periodically updating project descriptions and business development collateral and team/ practice profiles.
· Interfacing with existing and prospective client's procurement department as directed
· Assisting with obtaining request for proposals, proposal preparation and delivery
· Assist in creation and maintain annual budgets and monthly budget reports
· Develop and maintain monthly project financial performance reports and budget forecast reports
· Assisting staff with timesheets, expense reports and making travel arrangements
· Drafting, formatting, editing and updating a variety of correspondence, documents and files.
· Proofreading technical and general documents.
· Maintaining good working relationships and facilitating communication with internal groups and external clients
Talent is the essence of meeting our client's objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we'd love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
· Employment authorization to work in the United States immediately
· A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or Accounting
· At least seven (7) years of related experience with an engineering, legal or consulting firm
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of Oracle, MS Access and other databases would be an asset
· Excellent written and verbal communication, with superior interpersonal and relationship management skills
· A self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment or independently
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and time lines and achieve results
· Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to establish a high degree of credibility with staff and clients
· Candidate must undergo pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background investigation.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.