Customer Energy Services is seeking to hire a Specialist to join its team.This position requires candidates to demonstrate in the application they possess the following skills and abilities:Education - Essential
- Bachelor's degree is required; preferably in Marketing or Business.
- Must have at least 2 years of related work experience in a marketing environment; for example, experience at an advertising agency, digital agency, Public Relations firm or corporate marketing communications group.
- Experience working in a regulated environment or familiarity with the NYPSC or NJBPU relating to Energy Efficiency and Demand Response is preferred.
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented and flexible to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Must possess the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management as well as with customers, customer representatives, trade organizations and governmental agencies.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact with customers.
- Must have the ability to work independently and make timely and sound decisions.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Responsibilities: Under general supervision of the Manager, the Specialist coordinates, develops, implements and administers customer outreach and education programs and services to support the Company's Retail Choice, Energy Efficiency, Demand Response and Low Income programs in New York and New Jersey. Ensures implementation of Company safety, health and environmental programs for employees whose work is directed. Ensures that safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations. Commitment to the Way We Work Principles, and adhere to the Company's Standards of Business Conduct and other Company procedures including Environmental, Health and Safety ("EH&S"), Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO"), discipline, and security. Is dedicated to enhancing the Customer Experience, both within the Company and externally and demonstrates a commitment to the ideal of developing a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence among customers and improve value for all our stakeholders. Develop and recommend reporting of and/or enhancements to existing programs which result in operational productivity and quality improvements. Assist Energy Efficiency Programs Managers and Retail Access personnel in developing and implementing marketing and customer outreach plans, materials and events. Track and report on all marketing and outreach campaigns and events. Manage customer online research community. Analyze the effectiveness and impact of marketing campaigns on program participation and customer awareness. Routinely analyze procedures and practices to ensure they are aligned with corporate and departmental goals and standards and are in compliance with all corporate, department, and regulatory rules and regulations. Analyze trends and develop strategies to achieve excellent quality, courteous and efficient service to customers. Identify areas for development, training or education of both internal and external users as markets develop and change. Represent the Company at outreach and education opportunities (home or trade shows, community events). Assist the Manager in administrative, technical, financial and/or operational performance and controls, and quality review. Develop, implement and administer new programs in compliance with Company requirements and obligations contained in the Company's tariffs, including notifications to electric and gas Marketers and Vendors related to any changes that occur. Develop and remit monthly, quarterly, and annual (internal and external) NYPSC and NJBPU reports. Participate in customer and regulatory meetings and working groups on marketing and outreach and education. Coordinate with Corporate Communications and other internal departments as required on corporate events, literature, materials and communications to ensure all corporate guidelines are followed and requirements are met. Perform special assignments as directed by the Manager or Director. Participate in the Company's emergency management processes and storm plans as required. Performs other related tasks and assignments, as required.
Physical Requirements: Physical Requirements - Essential
This position requires candidates to demonstrate in the application they possess the following skills and abilities:
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able and willing to travel as needed.
- Must be able to participate in the Company's emergency management processes and storm plans as required.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.