Our client is a reputable player, operating in the international mining market. They pride themselves on servcing their customers at every step of the mining process, enabling them to become safer, more productive, more energy efficient and deliver better returns on their investment. Our client primarily provides electric drive systems for mining vehicles and underground mobile plant, intelligent software to manage critical mining assets and equipment financing solutions.
- Processing purchase orders in a timely manner
- Record and process WIP jobs in Oracle system and excel tracker
- Receipting receivedstock for entry into inventory system
- Maintaining accurate information in inventory systems
- Run min max report and action with service leader and material manage
- Co-ordinate processes for effective transport of materials from Freight Forwarder to site in a timely manner
- Coordinate input on material shortages and ordering
- Identify and react to material plans that do not meet customer requirements
- Monitor supply and demand misalignment using advanced planning system Oracle Min Max
- Prepare daily availability reports for all equipment.
- Act as a focal point and monitor assigned areas to ensure material and rotables delivery dates meet customers' needs
To be successful in this role, you must be;
- Flexible with work hours when required
- Able to prioritise workloads
- Able to work cohesively in a team and without close supervision
- Able to maintain a clean working environment
- Appropriate experience & access in Company planning, MRP, and ERP systems such as Oracle & SAP
- Experience in a Heavy Equipment Planning and Sourcing positions
- Strong in both oral and written communication
This role is based in Karratha, Pilbara WA. There is a competitive salary package on offer and housing allowance. This opportunity will offer the ability to progress vertically within the company.
Should you meet the criteria outlined above and would like further information, please contact Claudia Tan at email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office