Multinational client in need of Materials Coordinator for offshore project. Due to the immediate nature of the project, only candidates with relevant permits will be considered.
- Physically receipt of all materials, equipment from supply base against outbound manifest and flight manifest, coding and store properly at the right places for drilling activities.
- Co-ordinate with third party engineers to receive their materials/equipment, keep tracking and record of all incoming materials.
- Co-ordinate with shore base logistics supervisor, marine co-ordinator, helicopter co-ordinator and materials-co-ordinator on materials/equipment enquiries, under LAH and drilling supervisor's approval.
- Prepare return materials, equipment to shore base, issue Inbound manifest and send to shore base attention upon vessel departure.
- Valid BOSIET and Offshore Medical Required
For further information, get in touch with Yuveen Suresh at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321