- Enhance & Train Channel Partners Service in System & Instrumentation as well as Machinery Diagnostics fundamental capability for certification process.
- Provide and advise technical support
- Performing Vibration analysis of plant machinery by acquiring vibration data using online as well as offline diagnostics equipment.
- Evaluating and conveying machinery condition of rotating and reciprocating machinery at plants such as: Petrochemical, Refinery, Power, Cement, Mining, Hydro by understanding vibration and machine performance, operational and maintenance data and customer communications.
- Perform installations, commissioning, and trouble-shooting of Hardware and Software Products and Solutions.
- Performing balancing for rotating machines such as motor, axial compressor, gas and steam turbine generator units.
- Able to install and optimize asset condition monitoring and optimization software's and work with customers closely so that they realize full benefits of these products.
- Prepare timely and accurate technical reports to professional standards for customer action and maintain records for future reference.
- Liaise effectively with team leader for meeting service team's metrics such as operating plans, SAP time records, maintenance, job planning and execution.
- Implement & adhere to EHS at all work sites, conduct fieldwork in compliance with OSHA and applicable regulations.
- Provide occasional support to sales and service teams in preparation of service scope and other relevant technical communications with customers.
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Instrumentation / Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience in Operation and/or Maintenance of rotary equipment.
- Good knowledge of vibration fundamentals, diagnostics and troubleshooting of various rotating and reciprocating machinery problems.
- Ability to interpret and understand machinery drawings and specifications.
- Strong computer skills; both Hardware and Software, plus MS Office software skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese Language
- Possess a valid Drivers License and Passport.
- Exceptionally strong customer service mindset.
- Ability and willingness to work at customer sites for extended hours and willingness for extensive travel, up to 80% of the time, and work significant overtime.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321