Construction Supervisor Piping and Mechanical
looking for a construction supervisor for monitoring piping and mechanical construction work. A medium-sized refinery that is competitive due to its low costs and flexibility. The projects department carries out around 20 projects a year to make the refinery more reliable, safer and more profitable. The Piping and Mechanical Construction Supervisor is responsible for piping and mechanical construction.The Construction Supervisor Piping and Mechanical ensures:
* That the construction activities proceed safely.
* That good quality is delivered.
* The coordination with production, maintenance and inspection is good.
* That the progress is good.
* That there is no unnecessary additional work.
Dimensions of the Role
A maximum of 20 construction workers will be working in the field at the same time.
* Participate as a construction supervisor in a very large turnaround in 2021
* Ensure that contractors meet high safety and quality requirements.
* Ensure that construction packages are easy to construct.
* Think along with the improvement process of the team.
Graduate in industrial sciences electromechanics At least 10 years of experience in the petrochemical industry in construction roles. At least 4 years of experience as a construction supervisor on the client side. Experience with managing construction workers and contractors Proven experience in delivering good quality and safety Proactive Positive attitude
For more information about this role please contact our London office