Due to a successful last couple of years, my client is looking to take on a Mechanical Draughtsperson. The role will require the candidate to be able to carry out designs of downhole tools
The ideal candidate will be capable of working both independently and as part of the design team. This will include;
- Making alterations on Current Designs
- Carrying out Design Variation projects
- Complete all project activities within a timely manner
- Working to the companies' budget.
- The role may involve some New Product Development
- Carrying out Designs to support sales enquiries
- Management of Drawings
- Liaison with other departments
- Experience using Inventor and Vault
- HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with a Downhole Tools product line
- 5 years of experience within a similar role.
- Good Communication Skills
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Experience of working to deadlines
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office