Mechanical Design Engineer - AutoCAD / Inventor
Job Type: Contract
Job reference: :
Job Reference: rf1234
Location: England, West Yorkshire, Leeds
Sector: Electronic Engineering, Defence
Date Posted: 20/09/2016
ROLE: Mechanical Design Engineer
LOCATION: Leeds, Yorkshire
DURATION: 6 months
START DATE: ASAP
My client are looking to recruit an experienced mechanical engineer on an initial 6 month contract help with the collation and generation of ideas from concept to final design. The successful candidate should have the following skills:
* 2D and 3D designs (AutoCad, Inventor or 3D packages)
* Exposure to full product design lifecycle
* understanding of thermal and mechanical requirements by the customer
* Space, Aerospace or Military high reliability exposure
* Reviewing product technical requirements, constraints and interfaces
* Mechanical analysis (SRS, Shock, Random vibration (space or Mil Standard 810 testing))
* Thermal analysis
* FEA analysis (mechanical and thermal)
It would be beneficial to have knowledge of RF systems and materials along with any experience in environmental testing.
If you are interested in this position, or know anyone that might be, please send me the relevant CV and I will call you to discuss the position.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.