Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH117440
Location: USA, New Jersey
Sector: Plant Erection/ Construction, Power
Date posted: 28/11/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden is working with a major EPC company in the North East, US and are looking for a Mechanical/Electrical Superintendent on a contract basis. The responsibilities on the job will be as follows:
- Work with the onsite Project team to complete the assigned Scope of Work to accomplish Project
- Manage the subcontractors
- Assist the home office in assembling bid lists for field subcontracts for labor/installation and the
subsequent evaluation of the bidders.
- Assist the project Safety Supervisor in support of the Project Safety Program.
- Assist the project Quality Control Supervisor in support of the Project Quality Control Program.
- Manage assigned subcontractors in Submittals and RFIs into Document Control and the Procore
- Assist the Project Scheduler in preparation of all scheduling documents for the Project.
- Review and approve Subcontract Change Orders for all subcontractors assigned.
The assignment will begin at the starr and go through September 2018. The schedule is M-F, 8-5 and at this point rate is negotiable based on experience. If you are interested please email your resume to email@example.com
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.