Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : D871754R
Sector: Plant Erection/ Construction, Power
Salary: S$120000 - S$140000 per annum + Benefits + Medical
Date posted: 25/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
- Have an engineering degree of a publicly acknowledged engineering university in Mechanical engineering (B. Eng. ME)
- Shall have minimum 10 years' experience with the EPC contract or an engineering company (doing EPC).
- Capable of engineering management of balance of plants for combined cycle and/or coal fired power plants.
- Capable for engineering design in sizing, calculation flow, head, friction loss for the rotating equipment likes pumps, air compressor. Capable for technical write up for rotating equipment technical data sheet and prepare RFQ for enquiry.
- Able to generate BOP P&IDs, PFDs. Have know-how for pipe routing arrangement, Capable for pipe sizing and selection of valves for various BOP systems i.e. CW system, CTMU system, raw water, service water, cycle makeup, service/instrument air system. Shall capable for technical write up for rotating equipment technical data sheet and prepare RFQ for enquiry.
- Have deep know-how of cooling tower, thermal calculation and capable to do the technical write up for cooling tower technical data and prepare RFQ for enquiry.
- Have deep know-how of HVAC and capable to do the technical write up for cooling tower technical data and prepare RFQ for enquiry.
- Have knowledge for crane and hoists
- Should have capable of input information for plot plan generation
- Have conversant with establishment of process requirement of BOP systems, P&ID, pumps (for example CW, CTMU, Raw water pump, etc.)
- Must have tendering and execution capability for BOP mechanical systems, address technical deviations/clarification, system technical write up for bid proposal.
- Must coordinate with client, consortium partner, and various sub-suppliers on the RFQ enquiry, system design and compliance to the owner's specifications, codes, etc. shall be reviews and comments supplier proposals and perform technical-commercial evaluations and provide recommendation.
- Familiar with the international codes applicable for power plant i.e. ASME, ASTM, ANSI, AWWA, API, HI std., ISO, NFPA, ASHRAE, CTI, BS, DIN etc.
- Have adequate IT in MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and ability of ACAD is preferable.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321