12-month contract opportunity for a highly experienced Mechanical Engineer to work on one of Queensland's major Power Plants. There is the opportunity for the contract to be extended and requires an immediate start.
The New Role Involves:
- Providing maintenance support and technical advice in overcoming operational issues.
- Overseeing and advising in relation to Boiler operations.
- Providing support in ensuring compliance to statutory requirements.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Mechanical Qualifications.
- Power station experience.
- Extensive experience with HRSG boiler equipment
How Do I Get This Amazing Job:
- Please forward your most current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maggie on (08) 6280 2426 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office