Currently seeking multiple experienced Mechanical Field Service Engineer to work contractually on a power station in WA.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Testing, commissioning, servicing and maintenance activities on designated equipment.
- Completing preventative maintenance and field modifications.
- Creation of quality records, including field service reports, maintenance records and recommendations, test record sheets.
- Maintaining daily communication with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow up.
In order to be successful in this role you must be highly proactive and possess the following requirements:
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a similar position.
- Previous experience working on Power Stations.
- Willingness to participate in an on-call roster where required.
- Current drivers licence.
- Right to work in Australia.
If you are interested in position please email through your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on +6182802426. For more information about this role please contact our Perth Office.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office