Currently seeking a highly experienced Mechanical Plant Engineer for a Power Station in Regional Queensland. The contract is for 3 months with the opportunity to be extended and requires an immediate start. The role requires providing:
- The implementation of engineering and maintenance strategies.
- Developing asset life plans.
- Providing analysis, technical advice and solutions for maintenance and operational issues.
In order to be suitable for this opportunity you must possess:
- Power station experience.
- Mechanical Qualifications.
- An extensive understanding of Gas/ Steam Turbine equipment.
- HRSG Boiler Inspection experience.
- Strong Leadership skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your most current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maggie on (08) 6280 2426 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office