Mechanical Process Design Engineer
My client who is a leading manufacturer of Downhole tools for the Oil and Gas industry is looking for a Mechanical Process Design Engineer to join their busy engineering department on a 6-month contract
Required Knowledge & Experience:
*Understand the Methods required to manipulate small components in high volume.
* Optimise the manufacture process in the creation of component handling and Process Flow Schemes.
* Collating, analysing and presenting design data.
* Ability to Process and Instrumentation Diagrams.
* Create mechanical installation diagrams.
* Equipment selection.
* Interaction with various internal personnel, ensuring adherence to delivery schedule.
* Mechanical Engineering Degree
The following would be advantageous:
* Project management
* Ability to maintain and establish effective working relationships.
* Ability to make solid decisions and recommendations in a rapid paced, forward thinking
* Ability to perform assigned responsibilities with minimal to moderate supervision, adhering
to deadlines and commitments.
* Ability to prioritise, organise and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
* Ability to prepare clear and concise reports, procedures, correspondences, and other
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office