Mechanical Project Engineer- Gas High Accuracy Metering
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH116763
Location: England, Kent, Dartford
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus
Date posted: 24/11/2017
Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer - Gas High Accuracy Metering, to join our client based in Kent.
Our client are a global technology and engineering pioneer. They specialize within high accuracy metering used within electrical and gas grid networks. Due to growth and success on several tenders they are seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
As the successful candidate you will be working within multiple project areas including; gas distribution and transmission as well as renewable markets. This would see as a means to design gas control components & piping systems. These could include relief valves, emergency shut off valves, pipeline sizing and design.
As the Mechanical Project Engineer you will:
- Provide delivery support to assist and guide construction phase to ensure both internal and external construction activities meet the client specification
- Be involved in the installation and commissioning
- Be required for site support when needed
To be considered you will have the following background:
- B Eng / Bsc Hons degree or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline
- Experience of gas process and control systems, with a focus on gas systems
- Strong understanding of pressure systems and the requirements of mechanical design within them e.g. PSSR, PED, ATEX, DSEAR
- Project Budget and Profit and Loss control experience.
- Ability to travel UK wide
- Experience in mechanical design of supporting frames lifting points
- Understanding of the end-to-end
In return you will be rewarded a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office