Mechanical Project Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Job reference: :
Job Reference: 91853
Location: England, wigan
Sector: Design & Engineering, Building Services, Built Environment
Salary: £30 - £35 per hour
Date Posted: 28/07/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Project Engineer (mechanical) - Contract - North West - £30 - £35 p/hr
I am currently recruiting a Mechanical Project Engineer for a global Food / FMCG company based in the North West.
This position will be reporting to the Project Manager and will be responsible for working on numerous capital projects.
* Process Line upgrades
* Relocation of equipment
* Putting in new automated equipment
* Factory refurbishments
* Managing the implementation of capital expenditure from concept to handover
* Supplier evaluation & selection
The successful candidate will be
* Qualified to HNC / HND level in a mechanical engineering related discipline
* Will possess experience working in a similar role within a Food, Beverage, FMCG, pharmaceutical environment.
* Worked on capital projects form £100K to multimillion.
* Worked to CDM regulations
This position is immediately available and is likely to last 12 to 24 months.
Please apply online or for more information please call Paul on 0161 227 4917
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office