1-2-month Contract opportunity for a highly experienced Turbine Mechanical Field Service Engineer to work on one of NSW's Power Plants. An ideal candidate will be available to start in July.
The New Role Involves:
- Providing maintenance support and technical advice in overcoming operational issues.
- Overseeing maintenance processes during the plant shutdown
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- 13E Alstom Gas Turbine Mechanical Experience
- Proven ability to provide quality assurance, router alignments, turbine inspections and assessments
- Mechanical Qualifications.
- Experience working on a power station.
How Do I Get This Amazing Job:
- Please forward your most current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maggie on (08) 6280 2426 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office