Who are we?
My client, a software developer in Netherlands, are looking for a back end developer to join their exciting product development team. A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative environment with everyone continuously working with the best technologies and solutions in the market today. Rapidly growing data analytics and machine learning company, operating in a changing world of energy use. Moving away from fossil fuels transitioning to a diverse Energy Mix and a change from centralized to distributed generation. Data is fuelling the industry and my client is putting these disparate data streams and stores to use with high tech energy intelligence to solve today's information challenges.
- Improve and stabilize our platform in a Python environment.
- Development and implementation of new features and functionalities for our clients.
- Work closely together with our (international) clients, sometimes directly on location, to gain an understanding of the requirements and to design, develop, test, and implement new back-end applications.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (HBO/WO) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3 year of experience in backend programming in Python.
- Experience in using Google Cloud technologies, SaaS solutions and Agile working is preferred
- Understanding of software development when working with Time Series Data
- Understanding of the energy industry isn't a must, but certainly a big plus!
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Out of the box thinking
- Solution oriented and customer focused
- Flexible in working hours & attitude
For more information about this role please contact our London office