MEP Assistant Project Manager
Location: Midtown Manhattan, New York City
Start Date: ASAP
US Citizen Req: Yes
Salary: USD 110,000+
About the company
Our client is a major construction management and general contracting firm, headquartered in the heart of New York City.
Projects range throughout commercial, residential/hotels and Healthcare. They are now urgently seeking an Assistant MEP project manager for a $120 million residential project in Midtown to join the firm on an immediate basis.
- At least 8 years' experience working as an MEP construction professional (Ideally as APM or similar), within the NYC area
- Comprehensive understanding of MEP work
- Ability to understand and work with and successfully collaborate with design firms, sub-contractors and a diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent experience working for a Major, recognised General Contractor or combined experience in technical advisory firm and GC with significant on-site exposure
- Deputise, advise and support Project Manager and Senior Management throughout the lifecyle of the project
- Ability to meet deadlines quickly and effectively
To be considered, please respond with an up to date copy of your resume in word format ASAP or get in touch to email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Please note, U.S citizens only can be considered for this position.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.