MEP Construction Superintendent
Location: Manhattan, New York City
Start Date: ASAP
US Citizen Req: Yes
Salary: USD 180,000 + Excellent Benefits
About the company
Our client is a major construction management and general contracting firm, headquartered in the heart of New York City.
With a number of live projects ongoing throughout the region, they are now seeking to hire an experienced MEP construction superintendent to join the team for a dormitory reservation project with a number of further projects in the pipeline.
- At least 10 years' experience working as an MEP construction superintendent, ideally in the New York City area
- Comprehensive understanding of Mechanical, Electrical and civil components to a residential, high-rise build (cooling towers, plumbing etc.)
- Excellent experience working for a Major, recognised General Contractor
- Strong understanding of scheduling, planning, budgeting
- Effective sub-contractor management
- Ability to communicate at a senior level to client/owner and to technical representative
- Ability to meet deadlines quickly and effectively
To be considered, please respond with an up to date copy of your resume in word format ASAP or get in touch to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Please note, U.S citizens only can be considered for this position.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.