Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH125392
Location: USA, Florida, Orlando
Sector: Corporate, Management, Built Environment
Date posted: 09/05/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Seeking superintendent with at least 5 years of commercial construction experience. Previous experience with healthcare/medical experience required. Superintendents work closely with all members of the project team and supervise all craft employees. They will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee, manage, and mentor assistant superintendents.
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts.
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Negotiate with authorities having jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones.
- Lead injury-free environment safety program.
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading in conjunction with self-perform work crews.
- Foster the development of foreman to grow into future superintendents.
- Professionally represent field operations as primary interface with owner and design team.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.