Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH107856
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Sector: Embedded Software, R and D
Salary: AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum
Date posted: 08/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
My client are a fast growing enterprise applications business and are currently in the midst of forming a large Microsoft CRM Dynamics Practice. The roles have a high degree of visibility across critical project aspects with a high degree of autonomy and engagement across key stakeholders to understand functional requirements to then facilitate technical implementations.
You will be working with a large team of dedicated Microsoft professionals with significant opportunity for growth and development through a high degree of project and customer visibility.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Techno-Functional experience
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, 2015, 2016 and 365
- Experience in the key functions of a Functional Consultant, Functional requirement documentation, needs analysis, user stories, gap analysis, training users
- Strong client facing experience and presentation capability
- Dynamics CRM experience in multiple business sectors
- Microsoft Certified for Dynamics CRM
- Understanding of Microsoft stack e.g. Office 365, SharePoint, Power Apps
- Understanding of Power BI
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office