Purpose of the position:
The Mine Maintenance Site Project Manager shall provide technical knowledge, operations experience and management skill at a first line supervisory level in the daily direction and efficient performance of maintenance related activities/functions in the attainment of short and long term facility goals. This includes: scheduling, planning, prioritising work, purchasing, employee supervision, training/development and supervision of contractors. Must be flexible to the changing needs of the mining operation, which includes the ability to work any shift including weekends. The Mine Maintenance Site Project Manager shall be the Contractor`s single point of contact
(Responsible Person) on Site and shall regularly/daily interact with the Client`s Representative to ensure the supply of safe and qualified manpower for the execution of general maintenance,shutdowns, and services as and when requested by the Client.
? Specific constraints related to the position:
- Extended work hours
- Overtime work may be required
? Proven working experience in project management
? Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
? Excellent written and verbal communication skills
? Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
? Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
? Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Skills: must have good organization skills:
- Must have good organization skills
- French and English fluent (read, written, spoken)
- Must be an effective communicator (verbal and written), able to offer technical expertise and guidance, building rapport with department team members and external departments.
- Continuous Improvement orientation, originating action to improve existing conditions and processes and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Ability to generate ideas, and implement solutions.
- OSHA knowledge.
- Valid current driver's license.
- Strong knowledge of surface mobile equipment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficiency using MSO (Word, Excel, Power Point) coupled with exposure to financial, time keeping and people management systems and databases.
- Minimum of 15 years of leadership experience in industrial maintenance, maintenance engineering or operations maintenance, preferably on mines.
Qualifications: education, additional training (s):
- Minimum: Masters of Science (MScs) in Mechanical Engineering Degree form an Internationally accredited University.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321