Incumbent will report to Team Lead – Contracts and Compliance, this role is integral to the smooth running of the direct contracting business by enabling the administration of international contracts and mobilization of directly employed contractors in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client requirements
- Create all directly employed contracts using HR templates.
- Issue all contract addendums within best practice parameters.
- Ensure that contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved.
- Issue Escalation.
- Deal with contractor queries and concerns whilst managing the aftercare of all contractors.
- HR Point of Contact for direct staff.
- Manage the on-boarding process for directly employed candidates, ensuring all documentation required is saved on Bullhorn.
- Coordinate travel schedules between clients, contractors, consultants and our travel agents ensuring all mobilization and demobilization travel is arranged for contractors with the appropriate approvals.
- Coordinate with finance to ensure the appropriate approvals have been obtained to allow for accurate billing of all travel expenses.
- Support Recruitment Consultants in finding the most suitable solutions for their contractors e.g. limited company or umbrella company
- Responsible for EP/S Pass applications for these staff.
- Understanding of local employment legislations, confidentiality and data protection laws and variations in standard process to ensure compliance in APAC locations
- Ensure contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved, escalate un-resolved issues promptly to Legal Department
- Adhere to Spencer Ogden’s sanctions and authority sign off policies when faced with decisions outside of the standard practise
- Any other duties that your manager may delegate
- Produce reports from Spencer Ogden’s internal systems for Senior Management
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support
- Complete ad-hoc compliance audits as directed by Legal Department